Asian Girl

A photo blog with a lot of beautiful and sexy Asian girl including Japanese, Thai, Korean, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Chinese, Indian and etc.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tang Wei


Tang Wei (simplified Chinese: 汤唯; traditional Chinese: 湯唯; pinyin: Tāng Wéi) (born 7 October 1979) is a Chinese actress. She was selected from more than 10,000 actresses and recently appeared in Ang Lee's Lust, Caution (Winner of the 2007 Golden Lion award), co-starring Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Joan Chen, and Lee-Hom Wang. Tang Wei is also an aspiring writer and director.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger robertchan2008 said...

23-10-07日记
Tang Wei,you look extremely beautiful in photos.I think you are the most beautiful actress nowadays in the filming industry.When I glance at you at first sight,I was so horny and hot that I almost masturbate myself.Your face is really really beautiful!I have seen your debut movie which you portrayed a patriot who was in under cover to seduce a 卖国贼 and your mission is to kill him.
In the mission,you were brutally raped by this betrayer.Your acting is real marvelous !I dare to predict that you would be the super star in the near future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home